Open to youth who have completed Grades 6-11.
Events vary in the summer but include:
- Bike Riding
- Bubble Soccer
- Aerial Park
- Art days
Please check our calendar HERE for a full list of events
(Please note the calendar is subject to change and is being updated throughout the summer)
Shift Youth is a Christian faith-based program. During Shift Youth, Christian practices such as scripture reading, prayer time, and discussion may be integrated in a youth-friendly, non-coercive manner. Youth from any faith background are welcome to attend.
This past summer we had 2 sites! One was located at the Mayfield Community Center and the second was at Fellowship Baptist Church.
$20 a day
(If this is not feasible, let us know! We can work with you)
- Kids On Track reserves the right to cancel any programs with insufficient registration.
- Kids On Track reserves the right to alter programming based on weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If this affects the participant, parents will be notified. For example, if weather is not permitting to have the day camp outdoors, we will move the day camp indoors.
- Refund requests must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of programming.
- Requests for refunds must be processed through the Kids On Track office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 587-404-8877. A request for a refund does not necessarily guarantee refund disbursement.
- Participants removed from programming due to behavioral concerns will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds can only be dispersed in the same method that payment was made.
- Refunds dispersed by Kids On Track will only include the fee originally paid by the participant.