Though we do anticipate the Kids Going Places Summer Day Camps to run this summer, we are not accepting registrations at this time.
BEST. SUMMER. EVER.
- 9:30-4:00 pm daily
- Early drop off and late pick up available for additional fee
- Afternoon snack provided
- Daily field trips including biking, swimming, and exploring all Edmonton has to offer
- Ages 6-11 or entering grades 1-6
- Sites are located in a different West Edmonton neighbourhood each week
- Children who have completed Grade 6 have the option to stay in the Summer Day Camp program or transition to the Shift Youth programs.
- Parents must provide a bag lunch. Microwaves are NOT available. Kids On Track provides an afternoon snack.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Sunscreen/Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Running shoes or sport sandals (no flip flops).
- Swim gear
- Own helmet for bike days- if you do not have one, Kids On Track can supply your child with one for the day!
- Kids On Track does not take responsibility for lost or damaged items. Labeling of items is helpful and recommended.
- Electronics including cell phone, iPod, iPad, video games etc.– we have an UNPLUG policy! Any electronics will be kept by leaders in a safe place until the end of the day.
- $150/week, $100/week for additional children in family
- Early drop off (8:30 am) & late pick up (5:00 pm) available for $5/day
- $10 one time administration fee to register
- It costs Kids On Track $200/child for a week of day camps- we invite you to give an additional contribution toward the full cost of the program as you are able. Ability to provide additional contributions do not affect your child’s acceptance into the program in any way
- We accept cash, credit cards, and certified cheques- do not mail cash!
50%-100% SUBSIDIES EASILY ACCESSED
- We will work with your financial situation – let’s get your kids active this summer!
- For low income families, based on net family income
- Fill in a subsidy application request form
- You must provide documentation to show low income (Alberta Child health benefits (letter with expiry date), City of Edmonton Leisure Access Program card, Supports for Independence, Income Support, Current Tax Assessment, or current pay stub)
- It is our goal that all children have the opportunity to be involved in our summer day camps. If you have a unique situation and do not fall into the above criteria, we still want to help you. Talk to us!
July 6-9 St. Martha 7240 – 180 St.
July 13-16 Aldergrove School 8525-182 St.
July 20-23 Youngstown School 10330-163 St.
July 27-30 Kim Hung School 1950 Glastonbury Blvd.
Aug 3-6 West Edmonton Baptist Church 17821-98 Ave (Pending)
Aug 10-13 Callingwood School 17335-76 Ave
Field trips will be posted on our calendar as they are confirmed.
Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children on time at the week’s site.
Field Trips will be posted as they are confirmed.
Check back at the end of May!
- Complete a separate registration form for each child
- Complete one consent form per family making sure to list all children’s names in the program
- Complete one payment/subsidy form per family
- Please note, there are no day camps on Fridays
- A one-time non refundable $10 admin fee is required to register each child and to hold any spots
- Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the chosen week(s). No refunds are issued after that time.