What Does A Day Camp Look Like?
Each day includes singing, drama, puppets, crafts, sporting activities, and character building lessons all around a central theme of the day. No bored kids here! We use all interactive lesson times that include hands-on experiences. Character building themes such as conquering fears, kindness, patience, and perseverance through hard times are taught in engaging and creative ways.
The Kids On Track summer program includes Christian educational and experiential practices such as Bible stories, prayer, scripture verses, and Christian songs presented in a child friendly manner. Children from any faith background are welcome to attend.
Each afternoon includes fun-filled activities such as: spray parks, biking, and escape rooms, and trips to places such as the Edmonton Valley Zoo, John Janzen Nature Center, and Fort Edmonton Park.
- 9:00-4:00 pm daily
- Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children on time at the week’s site.
How Much Does It Cost?
It is our goal that all kids have the opportunity to participate in awesome and active summer programming
- $150/week/child regular rate
- $50/week/child subsidized rate
- It costs Kids On Track significantly more than what we charge families for a week of day camps. We appreciate that some families may be able to pay more and some may need the subsidized rate. If you require the subsidized rate, you will be able to self-identify this need in the registration link.
- If you require financial aid beyond the subsidized $50/week/child rate, please call our office at 587-404-8877 prior to registration. We strive to ensure all our programs are affordable for all families. We will work with what you can pay- let’s get your kids active this summer!
- Registration is fully online this year. We accept credit and debit.
Thank you all for being a part of our summer!
- Kids On Track reserves the right to cancel any programs with insufficient registration.
- Kids On Track reserves the right to alter programming based on weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If this affects the participant, parents will be notified. For example, if weather is not permitting to have the day camp outdoors we will move the day camp indoors.
- Refund requests must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of programming.
- Requests for refunds must be processed through the Kids On Track office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 587-404-8877. A request for a refund does not necessarily guarantee refund disbursement.
- Participants removed from programming due to behavioral concerns will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds can only be dispersed in the same method that payment was made.
- Refunds dispersed by Kids On Track will only include the fee originally paid by the participant.