Generously Supported by:
Kids Day Camp registration for 2021 is OPEN!
BEST. SUMMER. EVER.
- 9:30-4:00 pm daily
- Early drop off and late pick up available for additional fee
- Afternoon snack provided
- Daily field trips including biking, swimming, and exploring all Edmonton has to offer
- Ages 6-11 or entering grades 1-6
- Sites are located in a different West Edmonton neighbourhood each week
- Children who have completed Grade 6 have the option to stay in the Summer Day Camp program or transition to the Shift Youth programs.
- Parents must provide a bag lunch. Microwaves are NOT available. Kids On Track provides an afternoon snack.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Sunscreen/Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Running shoes or sport sandals (no flip flops).
- Swim gear
- Own helmet for bike days- if you do not have one, Kids On Track can supply your child with one for the day!
- Kids On Track does not take responsibility for lost or damaged items. Labeling of items is helpful and recommended.
- Electronics including cell phone, iPod, iPad, video games etc.– we have an UNPLUG policy! Any electronics will be kept by leaders in a safe place until the end of the day.
It is our goal that all kids have the opportunity to participate in awesome and active summer programming
- $150/week/child regular rate
- $50/week/child subsidized rate
- It costs Kids On Track significantly more than what we charge families for a week of day camps. We appreciate that some families may be able to pay more and some may need the subsidized rate. If you require the subsidized rate, you will be able to self-identify this need in the registration link.
- If you require financial aid beyond the subsidized $50/week/child rate, please call our office at 780-481-2942 prior to registration. We strive to ensure all our programs are affordable for all families. We will work with what you can pay- let’s get your kids active this summer!
- Registration is fully online this year. We accept credit and debit.
July 5-8 Youngstown School 10330 – 163 St
July 12-15 Holy Cross School 15120 – 104 Ave
July 19-22 St. Martha School 7240 – 180 St
July 26-29 Our Lady of the Prairies School 17655 – 64 Ave
Aug 2-5 West Edmonton Baptist Church 17821-98 Ave
Aug 9-12 Mayfield School 10950 – 159 St
Aug 16-19 Belmead School 9011 – 182 St
Field trips will be posted on our calendar as they are confirmed.
Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children on time at the week’s site.
Field Trips will be posted as they are confirmed.
- Upon completing the online registration, you will notice that there are additional forms required for each participant. These additional forms must be completed for the registration to be complete!
Registration is now open! See links below
Already registered for Summer Programming but want to add additional camp dates to your registration? Email admin@kidsontrack or call 780-481-2942 ext. 2.
Kids On Track reserves the right to cancel any programs with insufficient registration.
Participant withdrawals made up to 7 days before the start of a program will be refunded subject to a $10 withdrawal fee.
Should the Government of Alberta restrict or cancel day camps due to COVID-19 public health orders and guidelines, a participant contracts COVID-19 prior to coming to the day camp, or is required to self-isolate due to a contact, a full refund will be issued. If a day camp is cancelled part of the way through the week or a child cannot attend the full day camp week due to required self-isolation, then a prorated refund will be give less the $10 withdrawal fee.
Kids On Track reserves the right to alter programming based on restrictions, weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. If this affects the participant, parents will be notified. For example, if weather is not permitting to have the day camp outdoors, and restrictions allow, we will move the day camp indoors. If restrictions do not allow for indoor gatherings, then we will cancel for that day.