- Boys and girls ages 8-11 or entering grades 3-6 are welcome to apply.
- Children who have completed Grade 6 have the option to attend Adventure Camp or transition to the Shift Youth program and camps.
- All staff have current CPR and First Aid training
- All staff are screened
- All staff are responsible, experienced leaders that care about kids
- Fun and adventure!
- Kids On Track will bus your child from the KOT offices to the camp and back again- you don’t have to drive them out!
- Kids On Track Adventure Camp includes Christian educational and experiential practices such as Bible stories, prayer, scripture verses, and Christian songs presented in a child-friendly manner. Children from any faith background are welcome to attend.
- Activities include: Horse back riding, archery, swimming, chapels, campfires, outside games, crafts and more!
- Located 20 minutes North East of Fort Saskatchewan, about 45 minutes from the Kids On Track offices
- Kids stay in covered wagons and cabins
- Flush toilets and showers are available
- Children must attend at least one week of day camps to qualify for overnight camp.
- We want all children to have the opportunity to attend camp. If your child is already attending an overnight camp this summer, please leave room for the many children on our waiting lists who have not had this opportunity.
- Complete a separate registration form and waiver form for each child.
- Complete one payment per family.
- Registration includes busing to and from camp, meals, program instruction, accommodations, and supplies.
The cost is $175 for the first child and $125 for additional children from the same family. Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the start of camp.
This is a pre-subsidized rate. Camp actually costs Kids On Track $370 per child. Any contributions above $175 are welcome.
Money orders, cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or certified cheque are accepted (in person or by phone). – DO NOT mail cash! We DO NOT accept personal cheques.
A one-time non refundable $20 deposit is required to register each child.
Full refund less the $20 deposit if cancelled before July 31. No further refunds except at the discretion of the Director.
50% off subsidy is available if you meet the criteria
- For low income families, based on net family income
- Fill in a subsidy application request form. Click HERE for a form or you can get one from our office
- You must provide documentation to show low income (Alberta Child health bnefits (letter with expiry date), City of Edmonton Leisure Access Program card, Supports for Independence, Income Support, Current Tax Assessment, or current pay stub)
- It is our goal that all children have the opportunity to be involved in our summer day camps. If you have a unique situation and do not fall into the above criteria, we still want to help you. Talk to us!