Generously Supported by:
Character Clubs are a unique 1 hour mid-week club that pairs physical literacy with character education. No bored kids here- we are learning and moving! Affirming leaders create an atmosphere of growth and support. The clubs focus on building resiliency for kids coping with various life challenges. Kids are supported in making friends, personal leadership, social development, and Christian character.
- 1 hour
- ages 6-11 or entering grades 1-6
- Builds Christian character through mentoring and engaging activities
- Character themes include: responsibility, respect, honesty, work ethic, problem solving, teamwork and more!
- Though offered free of charge, if families would like to make a donation, they may do so online or at our offices with an appointment
COVID: How We Are Keeping Each Other Safe
UPDATE: January 15, 2021
- All clubs will operate exclusively online.
- Materials for clubs will be sanitized, packaged, and distributed prior to the launch date of the club. Any snacks included in these packages will be pre-packaged.
- Re-launch of in-person meetings of clubs will be dependent upon provincial health restrictions.
Free! We do not have a registration fee as we want every child to be able to come, but we appreciate all contributions to keep these valuable clubs going. Did you know it costs Kids On Track $10/child/club to operate? Any help towards covering these costs is appreciated.