- 1.5 Hours
- Ages 6-11 OR entering grades 1-6
- Builds Christian character through mentoring and engaging activities
- Themes include responsibility, respect, honesty, work ethic, problem solving, teamwork, and more!
- Though offered free of charge, if families would like to make a donation, they may do so online or at our offices with an appointment.
- If there is no school on a club day due to a holiday or school closure, there will be no Clubs that day.
- Space in the Clubs is limited and we often experience waitlists. We ask that participants attend regularly. If a child doesn’t show up for 2 weeks in a row with no communication from the parent/guardian, their spot in the Club may be given away to a child on the waitlist.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will my child have to wear a mask?
No, we do not require masking at our programs.
Can a younger sibling attend with them?
Unfortunately no. The program is specifically geared for grades 1-6, and requires registration prior to attending.
My child has a physical or medical disability. Can they still attend?
We always work with parents/guardians to ensure success in our clubs.
What if we are not part of the Christian faith?
Not a problem! We invite all children to participate. Our program is non-coercive and inclusive. We focus on building strong character and utilize games, songs, and stories to do it!
My child uses an Educational Assistant at school. Can they still attend?
We ask that if a child uses an EA at school that you also provide one for the Club time. We have had many children be successful with this model!
What are the costs?
Free! We do not have a registration fee as we want every child to be able to come, but we appreciate all contributions to keep these valuable clubs going. Did you know it costs Kids On Track $10/child/club to operate? Any help towards covering these costs is appreciated. Check out our donate button on the top of the webpage!