Generously Supported by:
Active Families is a chance for families to be active together and participate in small events where Kids On Track takes care of the planning!
Families with children in elementary school and who want to spend time together doing activities!
Fill out a Registration Form below and sign up by either making a credit card or etransfer payment! Cost an issue? No Problem! Talk to us!
Please review your forms before submitting- incomplete forms cannot be processed and can cause a delay in your registration.
Join us for an awesome time of building community with one another in a safe and fun way! Rocks and Rings will be teaching us how to CURL! Ever done it? Come learn!
Location: West Edmonton Baptist Church
Time slots: 10-12 or 1-3
Join us for decorating gingerbread houses and “marshmallow melter’s” games!
Location: Kids On Track, 15641 96 ave
Timeslots: 10-12 or 1-3
Join us for a walk down Candy Cane Lane and join in the spirit of the holidays!
6:00 – 8:30 PM
More details to come!
Kids On Track General Program Registration Form
The online form below serves as a prerequisite for all Kids On Track Programming, including Active Families. If you have not already filled out a waiver for the 2020/2021 season, please ensure that this form is completed for yourself and your family. A member of our team will follow up with you shortly after to ensure registration towards the Active Families program.
Please note: paper waivers received during Summer 2020 programming are still active.
Already registered for KOT programming for the 2020/2021 season and want to reserve a spot at Active Families? Enter your email here!
PAYMENT AND SIGN UP
Each activity is only $5 for the whole family!
There are TWO ways to pay:
- Click on the CREDIT CARD Payment and Sign Up button to take you to our secure payment page
- Click on the E-Transfer Payment and Sign Up button and follow the instructions
- . You MUST include which dates you are signing up for and who the participants are (i.e. yourself, any other adult, all children attending) for each date in the comment box for the e-transfer.
How We Are Keeping Each Other Safe:
- All staff and participants must be masked upon entry into the program (The City Of Edmonton Bylaw #19408). If the program is outside then social distancing will be utilized and masks will be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have ability to allow children into the program who are medically exempt from wearing masks
- No extreme physical activities will be done while masked
- There will be no sharing of equipment, and equipment will be sanitized before and after usage
- We ask that participants not to attend if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Staff will self-assess their health and will not come to work if showing symptoms (see above).
- Hand sanitization upon entry into the program, and hand hygiene will be sought throughout the program time.
- Hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette will be reviewed
- If any staff have symptoms we will adhere to the policy to self-isolate and they must get tested and provide a negative test before returning to work.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high contact/touch spots
- Physical distancing will be utilized in fun and engaging ways
- No-contact games will be utilized
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my kids go without a parent?
No, parents must attend with their children for this program.
What if I can't afford the cost?
No problem! Talk to our staff and we will work something out with you! Our goal is for every family to be able to come- money will never be the reason you can’t come to a program.
What if I don't have the equipment needed for the event?
Give us a call! Kids On Track has a lot of equipment we can lend out for an event like bikes, helmets, skates, and more!
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! They just need to register for the program and as long as there is room for the event, friends are always welcome as long as they also have children participating
Can I bring my baby or toddler?
Maybe! It really depends on the event. It would be best if you called our staff at 780-481-2942 or emailed our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the specific event.