Generously Supported by:
Fall 2020 Dates
September 12 – Family River Valley Bike Tour– email email@example.com to register– THIS KICK OFF EVENT IS FREE!
September 26 – TBD
October 10 – Thanksgiving themed activities
October 31 – Harvest Party
November 14 – TBD
November 28 – TBD
December 19 – Candy Cane Lane Walk
Active Families is a chance for families to be active together and participate in small events where Kids On Track takes care of the planning!
Families who want to spend time together doing activities!
The activities are designed for families with children in elementary school.
Events happen at different locations – check out each individual event for details- we will be updating each event as we have information.
Follow the three steps below to complete your registration.
Please review your forms before submitting- incomplete forms cannot be processed and can cause a delay in your registration.
How We Are Keeping Each Other Safe:
- All staff and participants must be masked upon entry into the program (The City Of Edmonton Bylaw #19408). If the program is outside then social distancing will be utilized and masks will be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have ability to allow children into the program who are medically exempt from wearing masks
- No extreme physical activities will be done while masked
- There will be no sharing of equipment, and equipment will be sanitized before and after usage
- We ask that participants not to attend if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Staff will self-assess their health and will not come to work if showing symptoms (see above).
- Hand sanitization upon entry into the program, and hand hygiene will be sought throughout the program time.
- Hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette will be reviewed
- If any staff have symptoms we will adhere to the policy to self-isolate and they must get tested and provide a negative test before returning to work.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high contact/touch spots
- Physical distancing will be utilized in fun and engaging ways
- No-contact games will be utilized
Step 1: REGISTRATION FORM
The registration forms are new for summer 2020! All families need a new registration form for any Active Families programs. Click on the ACTIVE FAMILIES REGISTRATION FORM button below and download the form to your device- this is very important! If you fill in the form in your browser you cannot save the form and all your information will be lost. Once filled in, save this form to your device. Please give attention to any boxes in red as they are required answers for us to process your registration. Completed forms will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. BUT WAIT! Make sure to complete Step 2 first!
Step 2: SELECT YOUR DATES
Click on the ACTIVE FAMILIES PAYMENT FORM button below and download the form to your device- this is very important! If you fill in the form in your browser you cannot save the form and all your information will be lost. Fill in the form, save it, then attach it in an email with your Active Families Registration Form to email@example.com.
Step 3: PAY FOR YOUR PROGRAMS
Each activity is only $5 for the whole family! What a deal!
If the cost does not work for your family, please contact our office– we will work with what you can pay! We even have free spots to give away!
There are TWO ways to pay for the Active Families activities.
- You can click on the CREDIT CARD PROGRAM PAYMENT button below if you wish to pay by credit card. It will send you to our secure payment page.
- You can e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a message including all participants (i.e. yourself, any other adult, and your children attending) being registered and for which program they are being registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my kids go without a parent?
No, parents must attend with their children for this program.
What if I can't afford the cost?
No problem! Talk to our staff and we will work something out with you! Our goal is for every family to be able to come- money will never be the reason you can’t come to a program.
What if I don't have the equipment needed for the event?
Give us a call! Kids On Track has a lot of equipment we can lend out for an event like bikes, helmets, skates, and more!
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! They just need to register for the program and as long as there is room for the event, friends are always welcome as long as they also have children participating
Can I bring my baby or toddler?
Maybe! It really depends on the event. It would be best if you called our staff at 780-481-2942 or emailed our staff at email@example.com to ask for the specific event.