Generously Supported by:
Kids On Track General Program Registration Form
The online form below serves as a prerequisite for all Kids On Track Programming, including Active Families. If you have not already filled out a waiver for the 2020/2021 season, please ensure that this form is completed for yourself and your family. Once completed, you are able to sign up for Active Family events!
Please note: registration forms received for Summer Day Camps 2021 serve as valid waivers for Active Families events.
Active Families is a chance for families to be active together! Kids On Track will take care of all the planning, all you have to do is come and be ready to move!
Families with children in elementary school and who want to spend time together doing activities!
Fill out a Kids On Track Program Registration Form. Active Families is being offered FREE of charge at this time.
Please review your forms before submitting- incomplete forms cannot be processed and can cause a delay in your registration.
In and around Edmonton. We aim to visit a variety of recreational places to experience all Edmonton has to offer!
Due to COVID, we are currently meeting at each event site. When restrictions allow, we will once again be able to offer busing from a central meeting location.
All materials and equipment will be provided, however, we ask that participants arrive dressed for the weather.
Father’s Day Craft: June 12, 1-3pm, Allin Park Garden Science (Bug Hotel and Leaf Chemistry): June 26, 1-3pm, Alfred H Savage Center Saskatoon Berry Picking and Pie Making: July 24, 9am-4pm (2 hour slots available), Laurier Park Biking the River Valley: 10am-12pm or 1-3pm Corn Maze: Aug 28, 1-4 pm at Edmonton Corn Maze
Elk Island: Sept 18, 8:30 am-1:30 pm, meeting at KOT
How We Are Keeping Each Other Safe:
- All staff and participants must be masked upon entry into the program (The City Of Edmonton Bylaw #19408). This policy will extend to outdoor gatherings.
- Unfortunately, at this time we do not have ability to allow children into the program who are medically exempt from wearing masks.
- No extreme physical activities will be done while masked.
- There will be no sharing of equipment, and equipment will be sanitized before and after usage.
- We ask that participants not to attend if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Staff will self-assess their health and will not come to work if showing symptoms (see above).
- Hand sanitization upon entry into the program, and hand hygiene will be sought throughout the program time.
- Hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette will be reviewed.
- If any staff have symptoms, we will adhere to the policy to self-isolate. They must get tested, provide a negative test, and self-isolate for 14 days before returning to work.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high contact/touch spots.
- Physical distancing will be utilized in fun and engaging ways.
- No-contact games will be utilized.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my kids go without a parent?
No, parents must attend with their children for this program.
What if I don't have the equipment needed for the event?
Kids On Track will be providing all equipment!
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! They just need to register for the program and as long as there is room for the event, friends are always welcome as long as they also have children participating
Can I bring my baby or toddler?
Maybe! It really depends on the event. It would be best if you called our staff at 780-481-2942 or emailed our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the specific event.