Kids On Track COVID-19 Plan
The health and wellness of Kids On Track families continues to be our highest priority. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation in Canada, utilizing trusted sources such as Alberta Health Services and Health Canada.
As we prepare to relaunch many of our children, youth, and family programs, we have developed reliable policies and procedures to ensure that we are mitigating the risk of the spread of COVID-19. We have been looking forward to our fall launch and are prepared to launch programs safely. Every effort is being made to ensure safety for our participants as well as for our teams.
Here’s what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Kids On Track:
- Commonly touched surfaces or objects are sanitized frequently
- Physical distancing is utilized when suitable and possible
- Following all municipal, provincial, and federal public health orders (I.e. Masking, working from home, physical distancing, etc.)
- Staff, participants, and volunteers who feel unwell are asked to stay home and are recommended to get tested for COVID-19
- In accordance with CMOH Order 42-2021 and City of Edmonton Bylaw #19408, masks or face coverings (medical or non-medical, covering the nose, chin, and mouth) are required to be worn by all participants, volunteers, and staff taking part in indoor programming. At this time, we are unable to accommodate participants with mask exemptions.