- - A one-time non refundable $10 admin fee is required to register each child.
- - The cost is $140 per week
- - FAMILY RATE: additional children (from the same family) are $100/week.
- - Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the chosen week(s). No refunds are issued after that time.
- - Each family must complete a payment form. If you are applying for subsidy, the second page/back side of the form must be completed. These forms can be downloaded by clicking HERE or you can get one from our office.
- - Money orders, cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or certified cheque are accepted (In person or phone) - DO NOT mail cash! We do not accept personal cheques
50% off subsidy is available if you meet the criteria
- - For low income families, based on net family income
- - Fill in a subsidy application request form. Click HERE for a form or you can get one from our office
- - You must provide documentation to show low income (Alberta Child health bnefits (letter with expiry date), City of Edmonton Leisure Access Program card, Supports for Independence, Income Support, Current Tax Assessment, or current pay stub)
- - It is our goal that all children have the opportunity to be involved in our summer day camps. If you have a unique situation and do not fall into the above criteria, we still want to help you. Talk to us!