Summer Kids Adventure Camp Details
About Shiloh Ranch
- - Located 20 minutes North East of Fort Saskatchewan, about 45 minutes from the Kids On Track offices
- - Kids stay in covered wagons and cabins
- - Flush toilets and showers are available
- - Fun and adventure!
- - Kids On Track will bus your child from the KOT offices to the camp and back again- you don't have to drive them out!
- - Kids On Track Adventure Camp includes Christian educational and experiential practices such as Bible stories, prayer, scripture verses, and Christian songs presented in a child-friendly manner. Children from any faith background are welcome to attend.
- - Activities include: Horse back riding, archery, swimming, chapels, campfires, outside games, crafts and more!
- - All staff have current CPR and First Aid training
- - All staff are screened
- - All staff are responsible, experienced leaders that care about kids
- - Boys and girls ages 8-11 or entering grades 3-6 are welcome to apply
- - Children who have completed Grade 6 have the option to attend Adventure Camp or transition to the Shift Youth program and camps.