Active Families: Learn to Skate
Kids On Track will be running it's second Learn to Skate program in November.
The program includes four FREE classes with trained instructors. Skates and helmets will be provided!
WHO? Open to all families who meet the criteria, as space permits. This includes families who participated last year, as long as they still meet the criteria.
CRITERIA? Families must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- participants must be non-skaters
- at least ONE parent must be on the ice at all times
- children must be school age (Grade K-12) to participate
- must be unable to afford other skating classes or programs
- must be able to attend all program dates
WHEN? The program includes a skate fitting (October 28) and four classes:
October 28 (skate fitting): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
November 4: 9:15 AM - 10:45 AM
November 11: 6:15 PM - 7:45 PM
November 18: 9:15 AM - 10:45 AM
November 25: 9:15 AM - 10:45 AM
WHERE? Lessons will take place at Crestwood Arena (9940-147 Street)
COST? A $20 administrative fee will be requested from families accepted into the program
TRANSPORTATION? Families will be responsible for getting themselves to and from the arena
If you are interested in this program fill out an application (which can be found by clicking here). Please note, space is limited, not everyone who applies will be guaranteed a spot. Applications can be submitted:
1. ONLINE: by emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FAXED: to 780-481-2942
3. IN PERSON: by dropping it off at the KOT office (15641 96 Avenue)
WE WILL BE CLOSING APPLICATIONS OCTOBER 14!