A chance to get active with your children, and KOT will do the planning!
What is it? Monthly family activities for parents and school aged children (K-12) designed to get you active as a family!
Family Nature Nights
Edmonton Family Nature Nights are back! These are free public events for the families in the City of Edmonton and surrounding areas. The events will take place at different parks around the city on Wednesday evenings in July and August. Families will learn from experts about various nature topics such as birds, trees, butterflies, and more. Registration for these events takes place from 6:00 PM- :25 PM and the events run from 6:30 PM-8:30 PM.
1. July 11, 2018-- Urban Critters- Whitemud Park near the Alfrad Savage Center
2. July 18, 2018- Birds- Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park
3. July 25, 2018- Water- Gold Bar Park
4. August 1, 2018- Trees- Jackie Parker Park
5. August 8, 2018- Butterflies and Spiders- Hawrelak Park
6. August 15, 2018- Fungi, Moss, and Lichten- Twin Brooks District and Nature Park
You may want to visit the Alberta Farm on August 18th or 19th- CLICK HERE
Don't forget to register your kids and youth in summer day camps and camps- CLICK HERE
UPCOMING ACTIVE FAMILIES:
YOU MUST FILL IN A REGISTRATION FORM THE
FIRST TIME YOU ATTEND AN ACTIVE FAMILY
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE FORM CLICK HERE to print off, fill in, and bring with you
DOWNLOAD A FILLABLE FORM CLICK HERE to fill in, e-sign, and e-mail to us. You must first SAVE the form on to your computer, then fill it it, in order to access the e-signature. You can e-mail completed forms to email@example.com